We are always looking for new members to join our Team. See our job board for opportunities.
Team Rehab is a network of therapist-owned outpatient physical therapy clinics in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Georgia
Our mission is to provide the best outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. We want our patients to enjoy therapy and experience clear improvements in their health. Our clinics receive the highest levels of patient satisfaction and our patients receive the best objectively measurable outcomes. Our strategy, based on excellent quality and patient satisfaction, is gaining momentum. Since opening our first clinic in Farmington Hills, Michigan in 2001, we have grown across Michigan and into Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Georgia. We continue to open additional clinics in order to make physical, occupational and speech therapy even more accessible to our patients, their friends and their family.
The best source of Outpatient Physical Therapy
Our mission is supported by core strategies:
- Establish long term partnerships with the best therapists and support staff.
- Employ a highly qualified team of therapists and provide the proper facilities and equipment.
- Commitment to excellent documentation and open communication with physicians and patients.
- Practice evidence based therapy by measuring outcomes and changing treatment protocols to achieve the best results for our patients.
- Measure patient satisfaction and react quickly to any concern expressed by a doctor or a patient.
- Participate in research studies and provide continuing education to remain current in all available treatment options.
- Delivery of physical therapy is managed by practicing physical therapists using a business model that offers PT’s ownership of their own clinics and clinical autonomy.